Thank you for visiting DD&F's web site. We are committed to the privacy of our visitors. We collect no personal information about you when you visit our Web site unless you choose to provide that information to us.
Here is how we handle information about your visit to our Web site.
Information collected and stored automatically: If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the Web site, read pages, or download information, we may gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We may automatically collect and store information like the following concerning your visit:
- The Internet domain (for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a university's domain);
- Your IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our Web site;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The pages you visit; and
- If you linked to our Web site from another Web site, the address of that Web site.
We use this information to help us make our site more useful to visitors, to learn about the number of visitors to our site, and the types of technology our visitors use. We do not track or record information about individuals and their visits.
Information that you voluntarily provide: We do not collect personally identifiable information unless you choose to provide it to us. If you provide us with personally identifiable information, for example, by sending an e-mail or by filling out a form and submitting it through our Web site, we use that information to respond to your message and to help us provide you with the information and services that you request.
How information is used: The information we collect is used for a variety of purposes (e.g., to register you for a conference, to respond to requests for information, and to fill orders). To opt out of promotional emails or mailings, click on the Contact Us Page and check the box for “Opt Out”. Information will not be disclosed to third parties or government agencies, unless required by state or federal law.