A key component of any sound credit risk management program is the quality of its loan review function. Not only is it consistently evaluated by examiners for its scope, frequency and adequacy, but so also are the qualifications of those performing the reviews. DD&F possesses the necessary knowledge and experience to identify loan underwriting, credit administration and other lending-related weaknesses, enabling bankers to address loan deficiencies and take corrective measures before problems develop. Services we provide related to loan review include:
- Commercial and Consumer Portfolio Review;
- Lending Concentrations Review;
- Special Assets/OREO Review;
- Appraisal Process Review;
- ALLL Assessment; and
- Due Diligence Assistance.